Saturday, November 15, 2008

happily never after.

Its that time of year again, when all of the lovey dovey couples find it necessary to hand hold and snoogle one another each and every second. This doesnt make us singles very happy, in fact it's very much annoying. The holidays can eat you alive if you're alone, so I am declaring a rule.

Rule: No PDA during the winter holidays, please.

It's the gift giving, the cuddling by the fireplace, making a snowman together, the annoying laughter while he holds onto you on the sled, cooking thanksgiving dinner together, and my least favorite; coordinating sweaters.

If I have to hear "he's my prince charming", "I've never been happier", or the over used marketed phrase "love is in the air", one more time then I'm going to go insane. Call me pessimistic, call me cynical, call me what you will, but spare me and save the public romance for warmer months.

No comments: